• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Choose Your Tour!

HoverKing

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello and welcome to Choose Your Tour - the event in which you choose where the tour will go!

Tower5.png

(Credit for the amazing poster goes to @Haldir_123, many thanks!)

Following the great success of the pilot event I ran with @Johnyeric a week and a half ago, I decided to make this a regular thing.
So now I will be hosting Choose Your Tour every other Friday at 6:30pm UTC, and each time someone else will be joining me as co-host!

How does it work?
The idea is simple - I ask you a question, and whoever answers correctly first picks a location which my co-host and I will have to tour then and there.
You can choose anything you like - even Umbar if you really want. Don't miss the opportunity to pick your favourite location, or choose one specifically to torture us ;P

So brush up on your lore and server lore, get your thinking caps and walking sticks, and join the hilarity!

I will see you all there!
- HoverKing

I guess the poster is big enough to make this be considered art to go in the art department :p