• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ClawPM

ClawPM

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: ClawPM
Date Joined: January 18th 2014
Themebuild participated in: Balrog
Link to screenshots of your Themedbuild:
http://clawpm.imgur.com/
What is your preferred building style?: Personally I enjoy working on the terrain like mountains and valleys. However, I am also quit skilled at building detailed houses and other buildings that you can see on the link above. In addition, I love making bridges with designs in them. So over all I guess you can say that I enjoy building everything with lots of details. So if you ever need someone to make a very detail building with lots of designs on the outside I am always on during the weekends and sometimes on the week days. I just wan to help out on many of the projects to make this server become into the real world of Tolken's Middle-Earth.

Extra;
- I am ready to take on any building challenge.