• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled CommanderDrang's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderDrang

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: CommanderDrang
Date Joined: 22nd October 2020
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the USA and I usually play around 3 pm-12 am CST
Are you regularly on our voice communication?
No, but I am going to use it more
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, I have once or twice
What makes a great Guide according to you? I think a great guide is someone who knows the map and the lore of Middle-Earth well well and can help people out when they need it. I also believe that they should welcome people as soon as they join the server and help bring people into the community and make their experience fun so that they come back. They also need to be someone who can stay calm if things get chaotic. Another thing is they need to be able to run minigames and other things like that and keep it under control. They should also be apart of the community and have conversations with other people that are on. Another thing that makes a good guide is they need to be active on the server and they need to be interested in what they're doing. The last thing that I think makes a good guide is they need to be a good role model to the newer players and be able to be someone who people feel comfortable getting help from or just talking to.

Hi @CommanderDrang

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide! The Guides have discussed your application however we are not going to start the Guide trial process with you and your application will not be accepted this time. However, you will be welcome to apply again in the future. Some improvements that you could make is becoming a Commoner and becoming more active in the community and getting to know other people, this would be really helpful for your application as being able to interact well with the community is a big part of being Guide. Exploring the server and getting to know the locations, and the history of these builds on mcme would also be really useful.

If you have questions then feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

~Smaug

Status
Not open for further replies.