C Crimmping Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Dec 30, 2019 #1 Hi I am a new member, I have been trying to join the server, but keep getting the same connecting issue (please see screen shot). Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Attachments Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 12.22.37.webp 66.8 KB · Views: 358
Hi I am a new member, I have been trying to join the server, but keep getting the same connecting issue (please see screen shot). Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Smaug_Niphredil Former Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 51 Dec 30, 2019 #2 Hi @Crimmping You are trying to join the server in 1.15.1. You need to join the server in 1.12.2 Here is a Guide on how to do that: Changing game versions
Hi @Crimmping You are trying to join the server in 1.15.1. You need to join the server in 1.12.2 Here is a Guide on how to do that: Changing game versions
C Crimmping Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Dec 30, 2019 #3 Smaug_Niphredil said: Hi @Crimmping You are trying to join the server in 1.15.1. You need to join the server in 1.12.2 Here is a Guide on how to do that: Changing game versions Click to expand... It worked great. Thank you very much!
Smaug_Niphredil said: Hi @Crimmping You are trying to join the server in 1.15.1. You need to join the server in 1.12.2 Here is a Guide on how to do that: Changing game versions Click to expand... It worked great. Thank you very much!