• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Connection Issues

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
XP
For some reason all my servers show up as "unable to connect" on the server list. I don't mean MCME, I mean any server I could think of joining. Also, teamspeak doesn't allow me to join either.

Ive looked around the webs and some people say it has to do with the internet connection. However, Ive played on this connection many times before with little to no lag, so Im pretty sure the internet here is good. (Im at a hospital)

Others suggest that I change a DNS IP address or something....

Any thoughts, I can get on here, watch youtube and do anything else online just fine... only I can't play multiplayer minecraft!!

Did you make sure that minecraft can pass through your firewall? I have never had a problem with te firewall but it is a possibility.

Did you make sure that minecraft can pass through your firewall? I have never had a problem with te firewall but it is a possibility.

Worth a try I guess... Ive never had a problem with it before though. That isn't something that should sporadically change all by itself though.

How would I make sure of this on a Mac? Im a pc person, I'm using wifeys macbook at the hospital.

Worth a try I guess... Ive never had a problem with it before though. That isn't something that should sporadically change all by itself though.

How would I make sure of this on a Mac? Im a pc person, I'm using wifeys macbook at the hospital.

Nevermind, the firewall was off anyways. I turned it on and it prompts you at startup of MC to "allow" java to blah blah blah...

Still doesn't work though.

Sounds like something (like the hospital's internet policy) might be blocking you from doing that. What changed between the moment you could connect and now?