• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled CrookedSushi's triaaal tooouuur

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrookedSushi

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : CrookedSushi
Date Joined :
What country are from / What time do you usually play online:
Australia/ 7am-8:20am and 4:00pm-12pm most weekdays, all day Saturday and Sunday, AEST :) (good for when all you 'mericans and Brits are asleep ;). i wont be on all the time 'during those windows but i usually keep an eye on the discord for new players if i don't have any RL commitments.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes, when need be
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, if it's not the middle of the night ;)
What makes a great Guide according to you? A great guide to me, is someone who can list of the three basic commands for new players:/discord, /forums and /helper map, with an explanation of what those commands do. a great Guide should be well versed in the Lore of J.R.R Tolkien's amazing work of fiction, as well as Server Lore, like who built/is building various locales. A Guide should also be up to date on what is currently being built on the Build Server.
Thanks for another opportunity to become a Guide:)
Cheers, Crook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.