Canceled DaddyMcDadFace2's Minigame Badge Application

DaddyMcDadFace2

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
0
XP
33
Minigame Badge Application

Before I begin, let me apologise for not following the format last time
  • When did you join?
I Joined MCME on the sixteenth of February this year
  • What is your current rank?
Currently I have the rank of commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Unfortunately, I do not use the voice communication but am extremely active on the MCME chat communication
  • Why would you like this badge?
I would like to have the minigames badge because I would like to be able to make the experience of being on MCME as fun and enjoyable as possible
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
If I were to get this badge, I would likely use it at least twice a week, but probably more seeing as I think minigames and PVP is the cornerstone to a happy community
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
To make the minigames as fun as possible, I would make sure that everyone has the opportunity to participate, I have observed that most PvP and minigames are done in the evening and therefore are not accessible to people who are only available in the morning, If I were to get this badge, I would make sure that everyone would have the chance to participate in something so fun and so simple as a minigame
 
Hello McDad,

Thanks for applying for the minigames badge and using the right format this time!
We will be discussing your application and you will hear back from me soon. Just one thing I wanted to inform you about, which seems to be not quite clear yet: You are not able to host PVP games with the minigames badge (only h&s, races, geogssr, quizes and manhunt).

If you have any questions, let us know!
-The Guide Team.
 
Hello again,

After reviewing your application and discussing it with the team, we've decided not to move forward with it at this moment. We don't feel you've yet demonstrated the level of maturity we're looking for, and we'd also like to see applicants be more consistently involved in the community through building, events, minigames etc.

We encourage you to stay active and continue contributing, and we'd be happy to see an application from you in the future. Best of luck!
-The Guide Team.
 
Back
Top