Accepted Dahlfc's Axiom Badge Application

Dahlfc

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
12
  • When did you join?
I joined on april 11th, 2019.
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
Currently i am a Foreman, and have been so since the 25th of October, 2025.
  • How experienced are you in Axiom?
I would say that i am quite familiar with it. Especially enough to be able to earn the badge. Over the last couple of months i've done tests with it in my own singleplayer world to get to know it more, and it has gotten to a point where i would say that im familiar with it.
  • Will you need instructions in using Axiom once you have the badge?
I don't think i would. If i were to stumble into problems where i don't know what to do i would probably just ask someone who is also familiar with it or search on google.
  • Why do you need this badge?
I need axiom because its a great building tool, that is both efficient at its job and quite fast. I would of course use it in the projects that im involved in, to help with the process of the project.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
That i have to use this tool wisely and not do stupid things with it, such as griefing or crashing the server.
 
Back
Top