• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Daike1220 Minigame Badge Application (second try)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daike1220

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When did you join?
31 March 2021

What is your current rank?
Commoner

Do you regulary use our voice communication?
Yes, I use the voice communication regulary and nearly every time when there is a event, minigame, tour, PvP I join the voice chat.

Why would you like this badge?
I would like to have this badge because I'm often bored and I see other people bored so I think minigames are a good way to entertain the people. Also I want to intigrate new players by runnig minigames because often the games are fun and people get to know each other.

If you were to get this badge, how often would you use it?
I would often because I'm online nearly every day and often I don't have much to do so I have time to run minigames.

How would you make the games fun and enjoyable?
I would ask the people wich game they want and wouldn't run the same game over and over again. Also I would try to communicate with the people with the chat or/and voice chat.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.