- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 0
- When did you join?
- I joined in Nov 2020 but have been consistently active since Dec 2021
- What is your current rank?
- I am a Commoner
- Do you regularly use our voice communication?
- Yes, I am usually in voice several hours per day
- How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? / Why would you like this badge?
- I would like the badge so that I can help further interactions between new adventurers and commoners through more frequent games, especially during late US hours. I've particularly enjoyed all of my experiences with quizzes, as well as hide and seek and races, and I think I could come up with some fairly unique locations for the latter. I also hope to use the badge to gain the experience to become a guide or higher in the future.
- If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
- I would use the badge at least a few times per week, particularly when there are (from what I have seen so far) less events than usual, namely during late US hours