• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Deleted

A goal lots of commoners go after is a higher rank, like guide or artist. This is a great way to keep you busy on the server and it will learn you lots of new things and skills. You can apply at the forum here, but I first recommend finishing some themed builds or participating in some jobs. Also, know that it's not necessary at all to be on the server everyday. It's ok to take breaks, and most of us get bored of MCME at times but come back afterwars.
I hope this message gives you some excitement about the server again :)
-Mithrilled

P.S: If you enjoy rollercoaster games and games like Planet Zoo, try Planet Coaster. I've heard it's very fun

A goal lots of commoners go after is a higher rank, like guide or artist. This is a great way to keep you busy on the server and it will learn you lots of new things and skills. You can apply at the forum here, but I first recommend finishing some themed builds or participating in some jobs. Also, know that it's not necessary at all to be on the server everyday. It's ok to take breaks, and most of us get bored of MCME at times but come back afterwars.
I hope this message gives you some excitement about the server again :)
-Mithrilled

P.S: If you enjoy rollercoaster games and games like Planet Zoo, try Planet Coaster. I've heard it's very fun
Bold of you to assume everyone aspires to be an artist... you could also aspire to be a guide Arnep!

If you wanna help the server more, apply for moderator!

if you want more minigames get the minigames badge!

There's lots you can do actually!

Other than the stuff in the help out channel on Discord, you have a number of other groups, who don't necessarily have a rank. This includes:

• The Development team, lead by Eriol. These guys create the plugins and do the pure behind the scenes work
  • The Media team, lead by Soarz and Ruben. These guys take the screenshots, put together the videos, etc that we see on the MCME social media pages
  • The Texture team, lead by Toti. These guys create the textures for the blocks on MCME, as well as any any models etc
  • The Times team, lead by Soarz. These guys put together the times every 2 weeks. This is the most beginner friendly option on this list.
  • The Moderators, lead by Smaug. These guys obviously oversee MCME, make sure it stays a nice, happy place for all.

You obviously have the 2 guide badges too, the Minigames badge and the Tours badge.

Another option is simply making or suggesting content for people. Making terrain plots for theme builds, suggesting new races or questions (quizzes) for minigames etc.

So there really is something for everyone. :)