• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Destructotank09's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

destructotank09

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?

I joined the server for first time in Thursday, April, 23th, 2020

[SUB]What is your current rank?[/SUB]

I'm a commoner, but i'm thinking about applying for Guide in the future.

Why do you want this badge?

Because, when too few people that has that badge and they are not online, I can give some of those who want minigames to play
when they ask for it, that would be good for all adventurers of MCME that demand. So, they can have fun playing minigames and I can do that each week for those who want to do more things. I am keeping helping people, because I read in the chat each moment that I am doing something: how you can play a minigame?, or, What you can do besides doing theme?, You can do something else? so, that things make me feel worried about that, because I can't do anything and people leave inmediately without thinking what really MCME has! I can make MCME more famous and atractive doing this for the people who tourist this amazing server.

I wish good luck for everyone who are building MCME!!

Commoner Destructotank09

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.