• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Dhognulir

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Sauron__

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Dhognulir
Date Joined: 22 April 2015
What country I'm from: Poland
What time do I usually play online: It depends where I am, but:
When I'm home (UTC +1): Usually between 17:00 and 21:30
When I'm anywhere else: It varies greatly, mostly in the evening.
Am I regularly logged on Teamspeak? : Yes
Do I talk on Teamspeak? : Yes
What makes a great Guide according to me? :
I believe that a great guide should be willing to help anyone at any time if he knows how to, and seek solutions if he doesn't, therefore improving his qualifications. A guide also mustn't get into pointless arguments with other members and must respect all views on a subject, even if they don't quite match his own.
A guide's duty is to help people, not to disencourage them from playing on the server, so he can't ignore them. This means that he has to listen about the issue before taking action.
Other things that make a good guide are: being nice to other people,
a sense of humor, sociability, determination and a lot of paitience. A good guide also has to have a knowledge of the rules, the way the server and community work (sometimes based on his own wrongdoings in the past, everyone makes mistakes) and of the lore and locations of LOTR, so he can give tours to new members.

I think I posess the abovementioned skills and could apply for Guide. I also speak three languages: Polish, English and German on a very good level, so I could help different people.

-Dhognulir

Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour through a PM). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation. Note: You must be using a Microphone to conduct the tour

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me or one of the current guides. Arkengard, Lady_of_Rohan, DarthRagnar, Mandolore100, CEFkilla96 or Artie_. Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Dyno (Head Enforcer & Head Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.