• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled DoctorBombay - Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorBombay

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : DoctorBombay
Date Joined : 6 March 2021(Account created, but I have been playing for almost a year.). Like Gandalf said(in the book) “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the united Kingdom and I play on the weekends and Friday after 6:30(GMT).
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

Why would you like to be a Guide? I would like to be Guide because I would be able to help new players and teach players about the wonders of MCME.
What makes a great Guide according to you? I think I would be a great guide because of my expansive knowledge of Middle Earth that will help new players feel welcome and invited into the wonderful world J.R.R. Tolkien created.

Hey @DoctorBombay

The Guides have reviewed your application and we have decided that we won't be taking the application any further at this time. I recommend that you become Commoner if you haven't already. I have seen you online quite a bit so you should be able to become commoner by taking part in plots, games, or tours. Try to become more active in the community and start to make friends with people, you could do this by being on Discord.

By doing all of this you would be better prepared to become a Guide. When you feel you are ready you can make a new application, but I would also recommend applying for the tours or minigames badges.

~Smaug

Status
Not open for further replies.