• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Dogsargent's Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsargent

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
Nov. 26, 2021
  • What is your current rank?
Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Not often, simply not a big fan of talking all the time, however I am communicative in game and can vc if needed.
  • Why would you like this badge?
Recently there have been very few minigames happening and I feel as if a lot of adventures are leaving after not much time because the server feels stagnant and uninteresting to them. Once you become a part of the community, this is less of an issue because you start seeing the whole "behind the scenes" of MCME and start making friends on the server. However, after exploring nd seeing a few structures I feel that many adventurers see the server as boring. When I first joined as an adventurer, one of the things that kept me was the minigames and jobs because it was a way to interact with the MCME community and get to know others. I feel that this would help the current adventurer situation and retain more newcomers on the server.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would endeavour to use it at least once a day, as long as there are enough players online.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
Not playing the same game over and over, interacting and joking with others inside the games, holding games in fun places on the server, and ensuring that there are enough active players to have a fun and enjoyable game.

Hello @Dogsargent,

After discussing your application with the guide team, we've come to the conclusion that you won't be getting this badge at the current moment. We would like you to stay active in the community a bit more, I recommend you join some more events, tours, jobs etc. and try to be active in chat and/or vc.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho (minimum of 2 weeks after this application),
if you have any questions, be sure to ask.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.