• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Duke0fWellingt0n's Limited WE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeOfWellington

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
I joined on April 12th 2019
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I have been artist since November 10th
How experienced are you in FAWE?
I have a basic knowledge of WE, but this is all I need for the time
Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
I will most likely not, I would try and find answers for myself and needing instruction from another player would be my last option.
Why do you need this badge?
I need world edit as it is very important for most large projects and even smaller halls in Moria, this is something I want to be able to do without requiring someone else to help me
What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
World edit is a dangerous tool that can cause accidental damage as well as lag, I will only use this badge on builds I have been allowed to edit and will not use it as a joke as this can cause damage to nearby builds, I will also moderate use to not generate large amounts of lag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.