• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Emperor's Artist Application

EmperorCatholic

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Date Joined: April 3rd 2018
Jobs: Moria buildday with Darki (Pictures Provided) Moria roadlaying and qwik tilling in Belfas, Both with QuantaQube, Moria Mines With Ober
Themebuilds: Forsaken Inn, Working on Elven House, gate Of Erebor, Gondorian Farm (Pictures provided, also you will see that there is no grass, i am working on that :))

Additional Builds: A hall in moria (-4090, -6360), near the 5th hall (Pictures Provided) Mordor Concept (pictures Provided At 389, 455 in freebuild) Something random (284, 381 in freebuild)

Your Interests:
Dwarven, (Hoping to help in Erebor) Mordor
Your Motivation: Ever since ive joined ive wanted to help more Particularity With Erebor and Moria. I Loe LOTR and the MCME Community, and there are many ways to help out more, one of those is artist.

Last edited:
Looks good! keep up the good work, just like what happened with me, try to do some other things then moria! But keep it up you will get there!

Ello there,
I really like your moria work, it is clearly a style that you are pretty much got covered by the looks of it. Your tombs from the build day are great and the moria hall you have posted looks great as well. Well done. However your Mordor concept is very plane, and has not much too it. Of course its a hard task but try to focus on the detail and the level of depth in your build. Having said that You show a lot of promise!

Make sure you keep posting new builds you are working on like your new Erebor gate. We will make sure you have oppertunities to build more on the server to improve your building skills. Please ask for help and feedback in any build. Best to ask Me, Darki, Jona or Bwot, but any other artist or designer works.

Good luck

Application Update:

I really like the hall you did for me in Moria. You showed a lot of commitment towards finishing the hall to the MCME standards. This even meant redoing the hall completely (one time). I would like you to focus on the comping theme build (the Gondorian Farm). Try to make something that we could directly paste into Gondor. If you fulfil this to the set standards I will discuss with the staff theme to promote you to the Artist Watchlist!

PS.
I have heard that you pm a lot of staff members all the time about certain things. I would advice you not to spam staff members, just pm them once and wait until they react!:)

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!