• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Enenal's minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enenal_

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Date Joined
- Dec 1 2020

Current Rank
- Commoner

Why do you want this badge
- When I first started off on the server I developed friendships through minigames and pvp. It brings random people of this community together to have a chance of meeting new players. I myself got to know several amazing people during pvp which I later started some projects with. In barely one month I got a playtime of 6 days. Now I don't know how many hours that is daily but I'm sure it's enough to show that I will put this badge to good use. My aim is to get guide rank later on. So I'll be able to let people connect with each other and motivate them to stay online and contribute to the community.

Last edited:
Hey @Enenal_

The Guides have reviewed your badge application and it was decided that you will not be receiving the badge at this moment in time. This was because you were mainly interested in running PvP games which are not a part of the badge. You may, however, apply for the badge again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.