• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Eriador 32x32 pack

Despot666

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello guys. Some of u may remember I was working (with help of some people, @jacenpeter ) on 32x32 pack and posting some screenshots from it.

Well, pack is not yet finished but I decided to share it. Its synchronized with latest eriador pack and has a bit of extra textures for some unused blocks I plan to submit for 16x pack. It also has some glass pane magic inside :).

Some 32 textures are still missing (chests, dispenser, dropper, furnace (I think I got somethign for last one)), some are simple conversion from 16 to 32. I also miss most of the flora (leaves etc) properly recreated in 32 enviroment.

Most of the textures have bump maps. Theres also a lot of randomized textures.

For the missing/existing textures that would use some love - if you have texture you made and believe it would fit in the pack - contact me.

Here are some fancy screenshots (sorry, shaders included, pack goes well with extra foliage mod):

Aaaand here is the download

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74CkikuPktmd3BYbnF2QlpkdEk/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Is the waviness of the water because of shaders, or is that part of the pack?
If only my computer was better at graphics :/

Stop posting screenshots and messages that its broken I already know this and it annoys me to the point I will delay repair even further.