Resolved Error in the change of nickname

  • Thread starter Thread starter D006
  • Start date Start date
D

D006

Guest
I changed my nickname Minecraft recently. Since I switched to SuperLako Lelix, then I would change it on the website.
I tried to follow this link, but it does not work. I attach an image that gives me this error.

Image: on img.bi
 
So what is your nickname now, this error happens because SuperLako either wasn't the registered nick on Mojang. It interprits the nicknames very strict (no missing characters allowed).
 
So what is your nickname now, this error happens because SuperLako either wasn't the registered nick on Mojang. It interprits the nicknames very strict (no missing characters allowed).
It's a small change so it's not that necessary but ig you could remove the 09 from my name that would be coolcool
 
Thank you for having changed the nickname on the forum, my current nick of my Mojang profile is Lelix.
 
Back
Top