• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Error in the change of nickname

D

D006

I changed my nickname Minecraft recently. Since I switched to SuperLako Lelix, then I would change it on the website.
I tried to follow this link, but it does not work. I attach an image that gives me this error.

Image: on img.bi

So what is your nickname now, this error happens because SuperLako either wasn't the registered nick on Mojang. It interprits the nicknames very strict (no missing characters allowed).

So what is your nickname now, this error happens because SuperLako either wasn't the registered nick on Mojang. It interprits the nicknames very strict (no missing characters allowed).
It's a small change so it's not that necessary but ig you could remove the 09 from my name that would be coolcool

Thank you for having changed the nickname on the forum, my current nick of my Mojang profile is Lelix.