• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled ESPER__ Artist Application

ESPER__

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date:11th May 2020

Jobs:
I did join some jobs (around 3 or 4) but i dont remember their exact locations.

Plotbuilds:
Lond Daer Plot For _Luk.

Moria House in Upper Mines for Rwyland. (The house exterior is not built by me, i just detailed it and edited it a bit).

Osgiliath Main Bridge with Oitsbirdo.

Mining Place in Upper Mines for Xmine.

Osgiliath Camp Decorations for Maski98:
-Camp Balcony with Itai.
-Osgiliath Camp Armory.
-Osgiliath Camp Break Room.
-Osgiliath Camp Kithcen.
-Osgiliath Camp Storage.
-Osgiliath Kitchen Storage.

Araburg Blacksmith Interior Design.

Osgiliath Wall Ruining for Maski98.

Themed builds: (These are my very old builds from back when i was adventurer).

Old Mill Theme.

Forest Theme.

Mineshaft Theme. (My very first build on the server)

Docks Theme.

Additional Builds:

Saint Mary Cathedral in Mallorca/Spain. (WIP)
Some Concepts For Vault City.
Osgiliath Draw Gate Concept.
Some Work At Johnyeric's D Day project.
Terrain Work in Freebuild.
Vault Houses and Decorations in Freebuild.
My Own Projects in Freebuild.

Your interests:

I generally like all of the MCME styles but my favourite is Gondor as a whole. I always like to go out of my confort zone when it comes to building so that i learn new things and this helps me create my own styles of building.
When i buid for myself i typically enjoy medieval or fantasy styles and i like to do all sorts of terrain as well.

Your motivation:

I've always enjoyed building in Minecraft and MCME takes it to another level in my opinion. When i first learned that i can build in this server i was totally fascinated with the custom inventory and the MCME building style in general so ever since i've been focusing on elevating my building skills to a point where i belive i can be helpful in main world. I would really like to see this project finished one day so i'm applying to see if i can help and be part of it.

Last edited:
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Best of luck <3

Moria scaffolding:
- Not sure how much is yours, but it looks really nice, so good job to you and Itai both.
- Maybe some nets to protect the people from falling rocks, or from falling down themselves in some areas?
- A place where they could dump rubble down?

Voxel practice:
- Would be cool if you coloured it with some type of gradient or pattern instead of random blops of stone.