When did you join?
I joined MCME sometime in 2020 (I'm writing this from the phone and have no way to check the exact date
)
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I am currently and Artist and have been for about a year.
How experienced are you in Axiom?
I am decently familiar with Axiom after having tried it on my own, I know and understand the tools of the editing mode and also the tools in the hotbar. I have built mostly terrain with it.
Will you need instructions in using Axiom once you have the badge?
I may need some help with specific things but overall I am currently able to use it confortably on my own, just doing small things and using it in tandum with WE and Voxel
Why do you need this badge?
I'd like to streamline my terrain bulding process and Axiom does offer some tools that I dont necessarily know how to recreate with the other tools I have on the server currently.
What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
This answer is similar to World Edit yet on a bit of a larger scale, as it is easier to make big changes with Axiom. Using this plugin responsable means avoiding unnecessarily large selections and messing around with the laggy things, such as fluid simulations. Being respectful of others builds and not griefing.
I joined MCME sometime in 2020 (I'm writing this from the phone and have no way to check the exact date
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I am currently and Artist and have been for about a year.
How experienced are you in Axiom?
I am decently familiar with Axiom after having tried it on my own, I know and understand the tools of the editing mode and also the tools in the hotbar. I have built mostly terrain with it.
Will you need instructions in using Axiom once you have the badge?
I may need some help with specific things but overall I am currently able to use it confortably on my own, just doing small things and using it in tandum with WE and Voxel
Why do you need this badge?
I'd like to streamline my terrain bulding process and Axiom does offer some tools that I dont necessarily know how to recreate with the other tools I have on the server currently.
What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
This answer is similar to World Edit yet on a bit of a larger scale, as it is easier to make big changes with Axiom. Using this plugin responsable means avoiding unnecessarily large selections and messing around with the laggy things, such as fluid simulations. Being respectful of others builds and not griefing.
Last edited: