• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Ethring pt. 2

mattlego

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Ethring [Finished]
/Warp Ethtemp
Project Leader: mattlego
Project Staff: Fireinferno13
Background Lore:
Ethring is a bridge in southern Gondor.

Ethring was a major crossing point of the river Ringlo, along the main road from Erech to Pelargir. Aragorn and the Oathbreakers crossed the river here during the war of the ring.

Ethring
zCQqN8t.png
Plan:
1. Finish layout (Complete)
-Layout Farms
-Layout roads
-Layout gardens

Construction:

2. Complete house interiors (Complete)
-Build farms and vineyard
-Build roads
-Build gardens

Near Completion:
3. Other (Complete)
-Place trees, bushes, flowers, etc. around city
-Fix any derps
-Check entire city

Last edited:
Artists feel free to pick houses with yellow wool over them. Please check a house with green wool before you start so you can get the feel for the interiors. Tell me when you are done so I can look at the houses and make sure they fit with the style. Thanks

There are only 2 more houses in the northwest section of the city! Feel free to grab a house and do an interior, when you are done please put a sign saying "Ready for Approval" or something like that I can check the house.

I would like to give a big thanks to @greglas3 since he did 7 house interiors and is currently working on an 8th. After that house is done there is only one more house left to build (in place of the ruined house) and then we can move onto the farms and roads... and some possible jobs. Im sorry there wasn't much progress this week but I was on vacation so I couldn't do to much.

Well Ethring is now done. Huge thanks to Fire for supervising me and helping out a lot, another big thanks to kisos who did 90% of the trees, flowers, and all that stuff. Also thanks to whoever else helped out. Can someone put a finished tag on this because its done...
Screenshot by kisos
vCFmBEk.png