• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Failed to Login: Invalid session

Status
Not open for further replies.

snih

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I have a problem.I get "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" What do I do to get on the server? I try restart to game launcher.What can ı do another ?

I have a problem.I get "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" What do I do to get on the server? I try restart to game launcher.What can ı do another ?
restarting your game completely by closing the game, always works for me

Hello @snih and Welcome to Minecraft MiddleEarth!

sorry for the inconvenience, this problem normally occurs when your session is invalid and so Mojang wont allow you to connect to a server.
Normally a quick restart should fix the problem.

I have a couple of questions for you so we can hopefully narrow down the problem.

1. Does minecraft allow you to connect to other minecraft servers, or is it just MCME that gives this problem?

2. Do you have a cracked version of minecraft? (aka illegally downloaded)
If so Mojang does not allowed cracked versions to connect to minecraft servers. The only way of fixing this is to buy the game for 20$ at Minecraft.net.

You can also try to redownload the MC-launcher or update your Java

Unfortunately if you use a "cracked/pirated" version of minecraft you will not be able to join the server. This is something that has been in place since the server started back in 2010 and is unlikely to change. Back in the day I myself was in the same situation, having run a cracked version. I bought minecraft just to join MCME and see the world, and have not regretted it since. Well worth the $20+ to get online.

Unfortunately if you use a "cracked/pirated" version of minecraft you will not be able to join the server. This is something that has been in place since the server started back in 2010 and is unlikely to change. Back in the day I myself was in the same situation, having run a cracked version. I bought minecraft just to join MCME and see the world, and have not regretted it since. Well worth the $20+ to get online.
Dyno I never took you for the kinda person to use a cracked account :p

Status
Not open for further replies.