• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Finished the quiz, cannot get to Bag End

Main world appears to be down at the moment, if you are able to try tomorrow or in a few hours you will most likely get into main world to explore Middle Earth. Sorry for this, there has been a large amount of players joining due to the PC Gamer article, can make the server a bit unstable. Here is our discord: Join the mcmiddleearth Discord Server! if you experience any other issues feel free to ask in the #support channel, the discord is monitored far more so you can receive help quicker.

When I try to teleport, it tells me I cannot connect to default or fallback server. Sorry I am sure there is an easy solution, but I cannot figure it out. I have restarted several times. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
I had the exact same issue, restarted computer as well as router but still get the error message

I had the exact same issue, restarted computer as well as router but still get the error message

More than likely attributed to the main world server being down. Try logging back in again