• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Firefly956's artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly956

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Date:
    • I joined 2nd of febuary 2021.
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:
    • Jobs
      • moriastuff - Building a house in Moria with Barteldvn (did not have time to finish it)
        moviecavepath - Making paths in Moria with aVeryAngryBadger
        effie-hittheroadjack - Changing roads in belfalas with EffieFrag.
        Effie-hittheroadjack2 - Changing roads in belfalas with EffieFrag
        sand5 - Sanding beaches for maski with EffieFrag
        Sand7 - Even more of sanding them beaches with EffieFrag.
        Sand8 - Sanding and shaping beaches with EffieFrag.
        RoguePelennorRoad - building some roads in pelennor fields with Rogue, I also asked if I could make a tree and i could.
    • Plots
      • Entwash - FoolhardyFish - Adding terrain and vegetation to a small island - 6727 12 2008 in main world.
        Entwash - FoolhardyFish - Adding terrain and vegetation to a medium island - 6655 12 2173 in main world
        Entwash - FoolhardyFish - Adding terrain and vegetation to a little bigger medium island - 6592 13 2142 in main world
        Wall around pellenor fields - TheSweViking - Adding vegetation right outside the wall - 7889 21 3639 in main world.
        Pelennor fields - TheSweViking - Making farm walls - 7781 16 3913 in main world.
        Pelennor fields - TheSweViking - Making farm walls, started blockmixing the walls - 7826 13 3875 in main world
        Movie cave - aVeryAngryBadger - Plot with a bunch of other players
        Belfalas - Maski - plot with a bunch of other players, changing roads to the new textures and making the roads thinner.
        Belfalas - Maski - changing roads to the new texture and making some simple patterns.
        Ironmere/plotworld - making some mines, cave shaping and smoothing, blockmixing and detailing
        Ironmere/plotworld - making some mines, cave shaping and smoothing, blockmixing and detailing
        Pelennor fields - Finishing a tree that i started on in a job for Rogue.
        Pelennor fields - Making a tree for Rogue
        Pelennor fields - Making a tree for Rogue
  • Themed-builds:
  • Additional Builds:
    • Artist school - Lindolas - Built an elven style house (-630 23 2995 in plotworld)
      Artist school - Built an anorien style house never finished it, but i learned alot (-1655 6 2927 in plotworld)
      Artist school - aVeryAngryBadger - Built moria goblin things (-847 5 2715 in plotworld.)
      Artist school - Maski - Concepts (6049 69 -3055 in freebuild) - WIP.
      Artist school - W0rld - Gradients - I used 3 plots for it (-653 8 2765 in plotworld) - WIP.
      Animated a gate in Linhir - D3rr3x (-1975 4 2066 in plotworld)
      Gondolin - Made 3 trees with Lindolas, i mostly made the trees but he helped me with making them, he also built the rest of the garden. (6954 108 -5029 in freebuild)
      Gondolin - Built a garden around a house (6820 102 -5217 in freebuild)
      I taught PastaBologneseV how to make interiors in anorien style houses (-7487 4 -4312 in freebuild)
      I taught seashell2016 how to make anorien style houses with interior (-7522 4 -4321 in freebuild)
      I built a tree around Dahlfc because he was AFK (-7486 4 -4324 in freebuild)
      I have done alot of work at Dùn Cardhon/Mediodox's project, i have built 8 buildings and one WIP. The buildings with a sign that says Firefly are my buildings. (-7442 8 -4139 in freebuild) HERE
      An anorien house (5975 4 -3008 in freebuild)
      A farm with a house and windmill (5958 4 -3008 in freebuild)
      Elven style parkour (5971 24 -2971 in freebuild)
      Anorien style parkour (5928 26 -2977 in freebuild)
      Village, im not so happy with the houses but its kinda an old project, i built it to experiment as i was pretty new to building at the time (5873 8 -3159)
  • Your interests:
    • I like building anorien a little elven, I also like making parkours. I also really like building moria goblin things. I will probably find out more things I like when I try them, and im excited for that.
  • Your motivation:
    • I have been fascinated by the artist and builders ever since I joined the server. When I started to learn how to build, I just felt like I wanted to be one of them. I also want to contribute to the server because the server is epic I also want to thank everyone who has helped me either with world edit or taught me how to build and has given me feedback.

Last edited:
Update 1:
I have some unfinished projects i'm working on that i will add when they are close to finished or finished. I also remember that i did 3-5 jobs before i got commoner. The jobs was remaking some roads and ruining some walls in Lond Daer, also think that one was detailing beaches.
Anyways i added these to the original post:
Jobs:
DolAmrothroad - changing some roads in Dol Amroth with maski98 and W0rldunder.​
DAroads2 - changing some roads in Dol Amroth with maski98​
Plots:
Moviecave - making a mine with aVeryAngryBadger​
Dol Amroth - remaking the first part of the main road with maski98​
Dol Amroth - remaking the first part of the main road with maski98​
moviecave - helping Mediodox with making some mines​
moviecave - making a bridge, Badger helped​
Additional builds:
Tree outside Dun Cardhon (-7496 11 -4226 in freebuild)​

Update 2:
Theme:
Gondorian Biscuit Shop - spent alot of time on this one, have some ideas for more things to add, so might do that later. (61 6 58536 in themedbuilds)​
Jobs:
rudo_dodo - helping rudo fix a mistake he made in pelennor fields​
Plots:
moviecave - helping Medio cavesmooth some caves and make some mines.​
moviecave - making a big mining area.​
Additional builds:
Finished and rebuilt a big part of a house i started on in a job in moria. (5871 22 -3028 in freebuild)​
I taught Topcatflap how to make moria goblin platform and cave things, i built along with him. (6061 29 -2944 in freebuild)​
Artist school - w0rld and maski - Ambience and making builds feel more alive. (-433 16 2847 in plotworld)​

Update 4:

Jobs:

andrewfort - added a gradient to a fort and did some other things with barteldvn
Harlond_Wall_5 - private job with Effie, added a block gradient to a small section of harlond wall
themeterrain1 - making terrain for Halloween theme build with W0rld, i also made some of the dead trees
w0rldtrees5 - trees in plotworld
w0rldtrees6 - even more trees in plotworld
Osgo_Fields_Roads_1 - made some roads with Hypr
Rudo_Farm_Walls2 - made some farm walls with Rudo
w0rldtrees8 - more trees...

Plots:
trees - made some trees
Harlond houses - did multiple plots, made interior and exterior for three houses
Dead Marshes - made some small stream things with wool

Additional:
Small village (5989 10 -3180 in freebuild)
Ruined anorien house (5969 8 -3223 in freebuild)
Treehouse (-162 7 -929 in plotworld, w0rld might move this)

Last edited:
Update 5
im back, so ye, wish me luck ig :D

Jobs:
AnduinBuildDay - w0rld anduin build day
AylasFirstDerpFix -Ayla derpfixing in Osgiliath
Fix AnduinCliffs - W0rld remaking some small cliffs
Gladden - Ayla slab replacement
secondhall - Wyatt reruining second hall
I did more but i can't remember

Plots:
Anduin terrain - made a transition from the stone to grass
AU smoothing - smoothing some terrain

Additional:
Concept for mountain (6041 -51 -3177 in freebuild)
Troll and terrain (6035 -57 -3130 in freebuild)
Forest with river (5908 -55 -3124 in freebuild)
Castle on cliff (5705 -45 -3057 in freebuild)
Forest house (5687 -34 -3259 in freebuild)
Plotsquared terrain (east of spawn in plotsquared)

i messed up the font size so big text

Jacob Batalon Wtf GIF by The Roku Channel

Update 5
im back, so ye, wish me luck ig :D

Jobs:
AnduinBuildDay - w0rld anduin build day
AylasFirstDerpFix -Ayla derpfixing in Osgiliath
Fix AnduinCliffs - W0rld remaking some small cliffs
Gladden - Ayla slab replacement
secondhall - Wyatt reruining second hall

Plots:
Anduin terrain - made a transition from the stone to grass
AU smoothing - smoothing some terrain

Additional:
Concept for mountain (6041 -51 -3177 in freebuild)
Troll and terrain (6035 -57 -3130 in freebuild)
Forest with river (5908 -55 -3124 in freebuild)
Castle on cliff (5705 -45 -3057 in freebuild)
Forest house (5687 -34 -3259 in freebuild)
Plotsquared terrain (east of spawn in plotsquared)

i messed up the font size so big text
your employment shall be plentiful, got more terrain work

Status
Not open for further replies.