• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!
Fireinferno's Extras

In Progress Fire's Extra Textures Bundle 2.0

No permission to download

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
Fireinferno13 submitted a new resource:

Fireinferno's Extras - I am of the opinion that creating a complete experience for the players is an important aspect of a server. To this extent I have created this MCME Extras Texture Bundle, which features brand new item, entity, and gui textures for your viewing pleasure. Please note this is not (yet) part of the official MCME resourcepack.

Notice: This is not an official MCME resourcepack. Users of this community are welcome to use this resourcepack overlay for personal/private use only. Please do not "borrow" my textures for your own usage. MCME has permission to use this texture bundle in the official resourcepacks if they so choose. This is not a standalone resourcepack! You must overlay this texture bundle on top of your MCME resourcepacks in order to get the full experience.

The Texture Bundle currently includes the following:
- Complete MCME GUI
- Complete Item Inventory (wip - most)
- Complete Entities List (wip - some)
- Improved Particles (wip - none)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Fire, for some reason I have to unzip your file to get it to work. I have no idea why as minecraft uses zipfiles for resourcepacks normally.

Fire, for some reason I have to unzip your file to get it to work. I have no idea why as minecraft uses zipfiles for resourcepacks normally.
It does not matter whether it's a zip or not, but what needs to be made sure is that if you open the zip file or folder that the assets folder + readme and other files are directly in there and no additional subfolders in between.

It does not matter whether it's a zip or not, but what needs to be made sure is that if you open the zip file or folder that the assets folder + readme and other files are directly in there and no additional subfolders in between.
Okay. Thanks

Some new textures coming soon ;)
TBRRPc7.png

Parrots L to R: Kingfisher (yellow/blue), Crow (grey), English Robbin (red), Thrush (green) Magpie (blue)

Last edited:
TBRRPc7.png

Parrots R to L: Kingfisher (yellow/blue), Crow (grey), English Robbin (red), Thrush (green) Magpie (blue)
TBRRPc7.png

Parrots R to L: Kingfisher (yellow/blue), Crow (grey), English Robbin (red), Thrush (green) Magpie (blue)
Wow very Nice but, do you mean from L to R? The new textures are amazing! :D

Birdies!
Also, unless you've fixed in the last few weeks the "join direct" and "move server in the serverlist" arrows (the ones which overlay the server immages when hovering with the mouse over it) is in not displayed where the actual 'buttons' are so it's really annoying trying to join servers with your pack on.

Birdies!
Also, unless you've fixed in the last few weeks the "join direct" and "move server in the serverlist" arrows (the ones which overlay the server immages when hovering with the mouse over it) is in not displayed where the actual 'buttons' are so it's really annoying trying to join servers with your pack on.
I'll look into this, Fire has made all textures but I only added those that are commonly actually being used for MCME players to keep the download sizes as small as possible, might be that I omitted a bit too much.

I'll look into this, Fire has made all textures but I only added those that are commonly actually being used for MCME players to keep the download sizes as small as possible, might be that I omitted a bit too much.
The arrows are there. Just in the wrong places. Might be that Mojang changed the buttons' placements in some update or another.

When the universal RP is done we should discuss this point. I have improved and replaced many of the current items with, what I believe to be, improved variants. Would be nice to give the new RP a new look :)