• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Foreman Application barteldvn

Status
Not open for further replies.

barteldvn

Head of Building
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I can communicate and easily work together in groups, in general I can
be humoristic but I remain serious when needed, as for
building I have the most experience in exterior design and with
terrain, but after all this time I have learned to do pretty much everything
on a more than average level. I think most designers and foreman can trust in me
when they give me a small or big task.

Why are you applying for this rank?
With our current foremen I don't think we can run enough jobs for the commoners, adventurers or any other rank that feels like building to be able to. I believe having more active foremen will allow more players to be able to build, and stick around because there is more stuff to do. I feel like I can and should help with that.

That being said I do plan on keep working as artist, I don't want to just be running jobs and barely build myself, I'll try to find a mix where I can do both as much as I feel like.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
Themed Build
More Random
Portfolio Solo

Last edited:
Aight barty, u have allready showed some foreman skills when @Patrick_0901 went afk and asked u to keep an eye on us droogs :). I would rlly like to see u in that fancy lightblue collor, and i'm sure u'd be a great foreman. Can't w8 to do some jobs for u...

Hmm can't believe I am saying this but it would be good to have you on the team. ;)

I've been telling you to do this for ages XD even though ur stubborn and obnoxious i do think you would make an amazing foreman even if us droogs end up becoming slaves to you, which would be scary, XD good luck
also finrod already liked ur post so something good must be coming out of this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.