• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted FoxySeamus' minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxySeamus

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minigames

My in-game Minecraft Username is FoxySeamus

• When did you join?
    • September 29th, 2018
  • What is your current rank?
    • Commoner
  • Why do you want this badge?
    • I believe that some of this servers most underrated aspects of it is its minigames. I first joined the server as I said in 2018 and I didn't even know minigames existed sadly. I joined the server again 2 years later and when I learned that it has minigames like hide and seek, lore quizzes, etc, I quickly became more active and more involved in the MCME community. I want to give new players the opportunities to share the same experiences I had and not just quickly get on MCME visit the prime movie locations like Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, Helms Deep, and Isengard, and then just leave forever. If we have minigames going all the time and seriously encourage the new adventurers to join them our community will grow and more and more people will become commoners, participate in projects like the common room and the vault on free-build, they will get more experience as well and maybe apply for artist or guide, which is something we definitely need more of if we want the servers progress to speed up drastically. I say this all because this is exactly what I went through and is what encouraged me to be writing this application right now.

Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, so you get a feeling of how to do stuff.

You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames.
If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.