• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Freebuild

lu1666

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
hi everyone how can i access freebuild and how does it work ? Do i have to have the rank commoner ? And if so, how many people do i need that "vouch " for me ?

Thanks

Freebuild is a world for commoners and higher ranks, where you can build alongside other members of the community, mainly commoners, as the other ranks tend to build on the main map. Commoner is a rank for being a helpful and friendly member of the community, if team members give you 10 votes then you automatically become a commoner. They hand out votes for people they notice being active or helpful in chat, along with people who participate in games and events, like pvp or hide and seek.