Alfonios Designer Staff member Designer Supporter Credits 0 XP 79 Yesterday at 10:06 PM #1 Type Bug What I did: F3 + F4 What I expected: I expected the gamemode switcher to appear, and for my gamemode to change accordingly. What happened instead: Gamemode switcher appears, but my gamemode does not change. Where (world and coordinates): world, plotworld, freebuild, rpserver and more Does it happen every time?: yes Last edited: Yesterday at 10:13 PM Upvote 0
What I did: F3 + F4 What I expected: I expected the gamemode switcher to appear, and for my gamemode to change accordingly. What happened instead: Gamemode switcher appears, but my gamemode does not change. Where (world and coordinates): world, plotworld, freebuild, rpserver and more Does it happen every time?: yes
q220 Founder Staff member Supporter Credits 10 XP 101 Today at 12:02 AM #2 This becomes a thing again in the next Architect release!