Cancelled Geltix09 artist aplication

Can i be an Artist?

  • Artist

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • building

    Votes: 3 75.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geltix09

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Date: Early may 2021
Motivation: I always i loved building medieval things in minecraft
I realy loved the server because its remebering me of my childhood
I realy hope i can be an artist
Im friendly and i hope to make friends
I know its not much to impress you but i hope i can get the role
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (253).webp
    Screenshot (253).webp
    165.7 KB · Views: 280
  • Screenshot (251).webp
    Screenshot (251).webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot (252).webp
    Screenshot (252).webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot (280).webp
    Screenshot (280).webp
    122.9 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Hi Geltix,

Thank you for applying. We do need to see a completed theme build from you, have a look at the Artist Application guide. I'd recommend having a look at our building styles on the server and practicing a few yourself.

Best of luck,
Badger
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top