• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted GeorgeMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeMas

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
|Minecraft Username| : GeorgeMas
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Date Joined| : early September 2015 |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Themed Build participated in| : -> Builds on SMP
->Many Lamedom Jobs and Glacier Job

|Link to screenshots of your Themed Build| :
(these last two were from a server that was hacked and shut down P.S. I was not the owner)
|What is your prefered building style?| : terraforming / nature-ifiying

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

Your Hobbit hole picture cant show me too much of your skills as it is fairly small and just a single picture. Please take some more screens, also of the interior.
Furthermore, there will be a ThemedBuild next week again which I highly recommend you participate in as it is a very good platform to show off your skills.

And most importantly: Stay active and try to get hold of as many jobs as you can ;)

Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

Your Hobbit hole picture cant show me too much of your skills as it is fairly small and just a single picture. Please take some more screens, also of the interior.
Furthermore, there will be a ThemedBuild next week again which I highly recommend you participate in as it is a very good platform to show off your skills.

And most importantly: Stay active and try to get hold of as many jobs as you can ;)
Ok, thank you! I will try to catch up with the Themedbuild!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.