• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Glovr

Glov

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Glovr
Date Joined : Sept 2012
Themed Builds participated in: A lot.
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:http://glovenator.minus.com/uploads
What is your preferred building style? I wantz to build moria stuffs.

/warp GlovDwarfTest

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve on to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

I do not need to review your builds in depth, that they match Artist and beyond is no question. I would gladly welcome you as Artist to help out in Moria, you would definitely contribute amazing builds, but you have to guarantee me enough activity on here and maybe be a tad less active on AC (for the time of Moria construction); we are more and more moving towards that activity is also a vital part of being artist and therefore it would not be fair to grant you Artist if you only sporadically join MCME. Of course its no problem to be active on both projects but as Artist you should join more often than I see you doing currently.

~ Finrod