• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Great Barrow Map

Haldir_123

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
The Cartography Team is slowly working it ways throgh every maze in Middle Earth...
Working on this Map : Haldir_123, aVeryAngryBadger
Feel free to leave feedback
Great Barrow.png

Last edited:
I like the maps but not really the symblos. The fact that they're not centred very well[uts me off with the addition of the colours being too vibrant, contrasting them very much on the rest. But the map itself looks really well done.

Is the problem that there are symbols or that the coulour is to striking?
I was thinking about maps where you can turn on and off Information the problem is that mostlikely most people are just interested in one png and not a gimp picture where you can turn layers on and of...
If there is an easy solution let me know if just intrested in a particular map let me now its no problem to make thisone black and white or let all marks vanish