• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Green_Haze

Green_Haze

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date:
I joined July 2019
Jobs and Plotbuilds:I participated in two jobs, both with Will_em, we worked on roads and also making rivers with Smaug_Niphredil. The road I do not have a photo of, I also have a theme build.

2019-07-29_15.47.21.png

1564430848137.png

My interests: I enjoy doing detailed parts and vegetation, I feel that bringing out more details in things can give the viewer a better understanding and impression. Things I also like to build are mines and caves and eerie places.
My motivation: When I logged on to MC middle earth I was impressed and surprised that something of that size can be in Minecraft. Ive never seen anything like it. I knew it had a team that was dedicated and I can be apart of. They clearly have determination after 9 years. I feel like I have good skill set and a different view of things to bring to the table.