• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Greetly's Limited World Edit Application

Greetly

Guide & Mod
Guide
Credits
XP
When did you join? 19 April 2019

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? Guide since 15/11/2022 until 02/03/2024 (resigned for 1 month then returned at the end of 2023 but was still active)

How experienced are you in FAWE? I have used world edit before and know the basic commands.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge? Probably not much I intend to learn the most commonly used commands.

Why do you need this badge? Getting world edit would allow me to increase my efficiency when building in freebuild at New Gergely and other commoner projects when it comes to moving, replacing or designing buildings. I would also like it to be able to help out other commoners on the server with their own projects in freebuild. I would also like to have a go at making simple PVP maps to reduce repetition in PVP and having world edit would speed this process up when designing them.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you? Making sure I am fully aware of what I am doing before I execute the command to make sure I minimise errors when it comes to copying and pasting as well as setting. Using the badge responsibly and not griefing other people's builds and only using world edit with other builds with people's permission.