• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Greetly's Minigame Badge Application #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetly

Guide & Mod
Guide
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
April 2019
  • What is your current rank?
Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I have used the voice communication to participate in tours and a job.
  • Why would you like this badge?
I would like this badge so I can host the fun and enjoyable minigames. Playing the minigames with the community is one of my favourite things to do and sometimes I wish to host them myself so I can provide minigames to other people on out of hours (like early in the morning). This badge is also a great way to interact with the community as it would give new players a taste of the server by going to different locations.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would use at at least once a week, however on holidays I would be using it every day.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I would rotate the minigames I chose to play and the maps that I use. I would also try to create lore quizzes for people who don't want to play other games such as H&S if they are doing something else. I would also let people know in advance if I was going to host a long race so that people would know what they are signing up for.

Thanks for reading my application!
- Greetly

Application accepted, 3rd time's a charm?

I now recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.