• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Greetly's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetly

Guide & Mod
Guide
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
April 19th, 2019
  • What is your current rank?
Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I have been listening to tours and events in the discord VCs.
  • Why would you like this badge?
I would like this badge because it would allow me to welcome new players in a fun way, allowing me to show of the wonderful builds on the server and also getting new players involved in the community. This badge would also allow me to connect to the community via the minigames meeting different people across the server.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would use this badge every day. I am an active player usually spending 2+ hours a day on the server. I would try to run Hide and Seek most often as people find that most fun and would also rotate the other minigames round as well. I would create my own questions for the lore quizzes.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I would keep rotating different maps to allow variety into the games and would allow everyone to join the game. In addition I would create different quizzes every time to ensure variety and enjoyment from the player base. I would keep reasonable border distance on hide and seek minigames to make sure the game is fair and is played properly.

Thanks,
Greetly

Hello @Greetly,

Thanks for applying for this badge,
The Guides have reviewed your application and made the decision that we won't be giving you this badge at this time. We would like you to stay around in the community for a little longer, because you've gotten commoner quite recently. We recommend you to get to know the guides and the community some more first.

You are welcome to apply in the future again tho (minimum of 2 weeks after this app). If you do, try to come up with a bit newer answers instead of them being similar to your old application.

Be sure to ask any questions, if you have any!

Status
Not open for further replies.