• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted greglas2's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

greglas2

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • Date:
    I believe it was at the time of the Two Trees summer events, if not earlier.
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:
  • I've built many a road, cricks and streams, farm walls are a specialty of mine. My favorite jobs are interiors. A lot of houses in Pelargir I made as an adventurer in jobs with Kisos. Bushes and such, ruining, detailing, ect. oh trees!
  • Themed-builds:
    I've made some things, i spent quite a lot of time on a few projects, such as the Umbar theme. I'm afraid I haven't any pictures.
  • Additional Builds:
  • I've been building stuff for a while. I planned and built the majority of Windmaw. The salt flats and windmills were nearly all done by me as well I believe. I do single player building sometimes. I'm quite good at drawing architectural landscapes and cities too.
  • Your interests:
  • I really the enjoy coastal towns of western Belfalas, sandstone and birch are some of my favorite blocks. Though at times I equally enjoy Tudor inspired architecture, such as in Fennas Drunin or Bree, it contrasts violently to the gentler southern architecture. I think a large component of fine building which is sometimes overlooked lies in subtleties simplistic realism.
  • In my life my favorite thing to do is learn and contribute benevolently. I spend time pondering the world and its contents, the most important of which are physical. The most important object in the world is the world. I'm interested in geology. I also garden a ton and spend lots of times drawing plants. Ancient history, archeology, geography, and architectural history are all topics I would look forward to researching and using in a possible future as a designer or whoever does terrain and concept stuff these days.
  • Your motivation:
  • MCME was a really important part of my life before I had friends in real life. I've realized most of my friends were complete assholes and now I dont have many friends again. I love contributing to any type of creative project, and world building has been a passion of mine for a long time. I often find myself wishing I was in another world, rather than in Delco. I enjoy building and being part of any community, and MCME is in my opinion the coolest community online. I really want to contribute, I haven't built in a while but that's because I just got minecraft to run on my own computer for the first time in at least a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.