• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Guide Book Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Iru

Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date Joined: October 2010
Current Rank: Commoner
Why do you want this badge? My intentions are to ensure that ingame Guide book along with it's presiding Guide Book Manual are current and updated to a standard which is maintained with the progress of the server. As such this will involve initially reviewing the current Guide Book by canvassing locations ingame, ensuring the informaton listed is accurate and the correct parametres are set at the location. In addition, this will prepose collaborating with the Guide and Build Team to ensure it's contents and use of the plugin are kept in line with that.

Although I do not have the current skill nor experience in utilising the badge / plugin, I hope to practise using it on the Dev Server to ensure I have the proficentcy and confidence in demonstrating it's use. If provided the badge, my future intentions are being in the capacity to train others in the plugin.

Hi @_Iru

I have spoken to Soarz about the Guidebook badge and it turns out that the badge is not available for people to apply for. I thought the badge did exist, however this was only so Soarz could help Raffy with guidebook locations. As Raffy knows the most about guidebooks and how they work, we would be more comfortable with waiting for Raffy to return before we start allowing other people to create Guidebooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.