• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Hello, Old fish here!

Credoo

Community Management
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
Well then,

I felt I owe the community an explanation over my recent (re)promotion. During recent events I approached Finrod and Dynodaring to offer my assistance in helping to resolve the issue to the best of my ability's. Both of them where willing to listen to what I had to say and accepted my help. This did happen little over 3 weeks ago.

In those 3 weeks there where multiple discussions both private and public to find a solution to resolve the drama that occurred, and to hope and prevent it in the future. Those discussions brought up issues that will take time and patience to solve. Now that there is an understanding where the issues are, we can attempt to solve them. But in order for me to continue helping out I needed access to area's where I had none. Given my previous time as a Valar and Head Q220 agreed to repromote me.

To clarify I will be supporting both Finrod and Dyno in finding an solution to the issues that came to light. They will remain heads in their respective roles and I will be working alongside them. Hopefully this will lift some of the burden from both of them allowing them to focus on the things they enjoy.

I hope this provided some insight over why I got promoted. And I will work on making more information available about how we plan to solve things in the future. If you have any more questions regarding this promotion feel free to ask.

-Fishy

So ur the third valar who helps the others and that is untill stuff is over, or untill you are done? (btw I think that is a good solution)

Honestly I haven't completely thought that trough yet. But yes when I or the others feel that the problem is solved I will step down again.