• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled HeroSeekersYT's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroSeekerYT

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
- DAredstone- Fixed redstone in DA with maski
-EffieJob3- Fixing redstone in Minas Tirith with EffieFrag
-Fishlegspart4- Placed a lot of purple wool in the Entwash for Foolhardyfish
-newnewroad and newnewroad2- Finished the last leg of the Anorien road leading to Aldburg with maski98
-Job sand2 - We fixed up the sand in Belfalas and Turtle Rock with maski98.
-Lond Daer Build day with Johnnyeric, me and RedHMP did section nine of the southern lond daer wall
-beaches with barteldvn, where we block mixed the beaches around Lond Daer.
-belroad7
-belroad8 : Worked on some belfalas roads with maski98
-Belroad2.1 and Belroad3.1 with maski98
-RogueRoadJob in the pelennor 5/31 for Rogue
-Belroad2.2 and Belroad3.3 for maski98
-belroad2.4 for maski98
-belroad.last for maski98

Plots:
-Lond Daer Plots : I have had quite a few Lond daer plots over the last few months. I really like the aesthetic of the ruined builds. These were done for _Luk and mattlego.
-Lond Daer Upper Class Housing - Did three upper class LD houses for mattlego in central Lond daer (-3072, 132)
-Moviecave Scaffolding : Did some moria scaffoling for 2nah (-7824, -6510)
-Moviecave Bridge : A bridge for 2nah (-7695, -6438)
-Lond Daer Middle Class Housing w/ Pool : Quite happy with how this plot came out (-3396, 380) Main, Ld
-Lond Daer North Gate Tower : I did this plot with Green Giant, he did the tower on the right and I did the one on the left. This is the north gate to the city.
-Lond Daer Large Upper Class Housing Complex : This was quite a big plot and took some time but I am very happy with the end result. (-3098, 28)
-Moviecave Mining Plot : Did this for aVeryAngryBadger in moria, learned a lot from it, (-7837, -6530)
-Entwash Plots : Did three entwash plots for FoolHardyFish
-Xmine River Plot - Placed down wool for anorien streams in a plot for Xmine.
-Maski Road Plots : Did some road plots for maski98 in and around lostfalls in belfalas
-Pelennor Farm Wall Plots : Did some field walls for TheSweViking (7836, 3927)
-Moviecave Rocks - Made a few rocks for EffieFrag in Moviecave
-Belfalas Cities' Roads - Redid the roads in a number of Belfalas cities for maski98
-Edhellond update
-DA Roads : Did some road plots for maski98 in Dol Amroth
-DA Annex Roads- Finished up the DA roads project for maski98 by doing the annex of the city across the bay
-Ironmere Mine Plots - Did some mines for maski98 to finish the Ironmere mine in plotworld. Most of my work is on the second sublevel.

Themed-builds:
-Orchard : One of my first serious theme builds, I think I have improved a lot since then but I thought it would be worth including here. (139, 54391)
-Harlond : I got really into the style of this at first but didn't get a chance to finish it. (-790, 54710)
-Dunland : My favorite Theme Build easily. Learned armor stands here. (-204, 54988)
-Ruined Anorien Village Theme : Theme (-58, 57529)

Additional Builds:
-Freebuild Ruined Tower: (-4848, -6883)
-Freebuild Trees : Tried out a few taller trees in Freebuild (-4945, -6761)
-FB Anorien House : Tried out a full Anorien house in Freebuild (-4980, -6828)
-Lond Daer Palace Comp 1 : Have been working on this with team Minverva. The ruining shown is mine but the base shapes were built by others in the team and myself. By ruining I mean I crumbled the build, block mixed it, and added vegetation.
-Lond Daer Palace Comp 2 - The finishing of the Minerva Palace plot. I cant take credit for all of it since it was done with collaboration from Orruss and Worldunder. See my previous update for more information on this. For anyone still counting this would be 123 ld houses I have done. But alas, as Gimli says, this palace only counts as one.
-Roman Castra Palisade - I am making a Roman Marching camp or Castra, haven't finished it but I thought I would show the finished palisade. (-4925, -6625) Freebuild.
-Lond Daer Freebuild Middle Class Houses : I got bored so I made some Lond Daer housing in Freebuild a while back. (-4810, -6949) Freebuild.
-DA Style House FB : Only did the exterior on this one, interior is next on the list (-5028, -6840)
-FB Bridge : (-4806, -6764)
-Moria Connector Hall : fb (-5002, -6939) Did some practice with rp d, inspired from west gate

Your interests:
Recently I have gotten really into ruined buildings but I also like the Anorien style a lot. Although I'll build anything once I understand the style.

Your motivation:
I am one of those people who really loves this server. The community, the goals, and the in-depthness of it all are so awesome to me. So as I am closing in on a month of playtime I thought it would be time to try and offer more of my help to try and improve this place even further. I look forward to furthering this thread and becoming even more involved in the community. Yours truly, HeroSeekerYT.

1630080135006.png

Status
Not open for further replies.