Canceled Hi! I wish to be a "builder" or "Artist" (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misanthrophe

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hi! I'm Misanthrophe, i'm french, i'm 21 years old, i can speak english as well, but not totally understand with complex phrases.
I was a builder on a old french servor of the lord of the rings, and now, with my free time i would like to repet the experience again!
I'm waiting for you to help me what to do.
Thanks !
 
Hello Misanthrophe, there is one big mistake you have made in your application and that is the you havent followed this format: Artist Application Format
You must use this format to come any further with your application, you can easily edit the thread by clicking at "edit" in the bottom left of the thread.
This might also be useful: Artist Manual
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top