• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

High Elf Armour Texture

SlemNL

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Greetings, my fellow MCME members.
There are alot members who are a fan of the high elves, like me, and I came up with a nice idea..
Someone could make a texture of the High Elf Armour (and Sword).
The server doesn't want to change the armour, cause most elves who lived in the Third Age were from Lothlorien and Mirkwood, not from Lindon and Rivendell.

But we can have a texture pack of this armour, so that only the people who want this armour, have this armour.

I can't make this armour, to be honest, I really suck at it, so I am asking if someone could make this texture for the server, thank you.

search

search

search

I made this a very long time ago. T3A (The Third Age) Noldor armour, the armour that the Riders of Rivendell wear as seen in The Hobbit, An Unexpected Journey.

It is actually better suited for Sphax. Seen here is a scaled down version, x128 and the original .svg file. It works with the leather armour mechanics - so it can be stained different colours, the proper and original red only requires vanilla red dye.
z1YcK3L.png

hNRXGwB.png

RkRAFGQ.png