• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

House of Tarannon Falastur

First post updated, again! New picture for the great court (with a small update on the rail) and extended small court concept, with the great lounge.

Updated the small court and great lounge view (again :p ). Plus, here is an overview of my concepts for this project (plus two concept for a Dol Amroth tower) :) :
hRKHDV7.jpg

New update, with small design ameliorations, an interior view of the great lounge and a new map (I think this one is finally perfect :) )!

Update, assembly and new parts of the palace!

@Durtalathion: I'm not against a helping hand, but I have to warn you I'm really not fluent in oral English, so communication would probably be mainly written. And the project still need approval :p .

Update, assembly and new parts of the palace!

@Durtalathion: I'm not against a helping hand, but I have to warn you I'm really not fluent in oral English, so communication would probably be mainly written. And the project still need approval :p .

I communicate the best via the written word as well. I get tounge tied. If it get green lit I will be at your disposal.

-Dur

Updated one more time, more assembly, more new places, completed trophy hall, few detail added to old places.

I have one question about the new sandstone setup. It have been said the problem will be fixed using the red sandstone blocks, but I didn't really understand which set will have the big blocks as default texture? In other words, will the yellow sandstone go back to the old setup and the red sandstone receive the new setup, or will the yellow sandstone keep the new setup and the red sandstone receive the old setup? I need to know this because if the second option is applied, I need to redo ALL my palace :( .

Also, when will be the new moaic ores finally released? I really would like to have them in order to build the dinner hall, but there have been two Gondor pack updates in the last weeks and those blocks are STILL not in the Gondor pack! Why does it takes so long :( ?

PS : If this project isn't approved soon, I will end up with an entirely finished build on my solo world :p .

I have one question about the new sandstone setup. It have been said the problem will be fixed using the red sandstone blocks, but I didn't really understand which set will have the big blocks as default texture? In other words, will the yellow sandstone go back to the old setup and the red sandstone receive the new setup, or will the yellow sandstone keep the new setup and the red sandstone receive the old setup? I need to know this because if the second option is applied, I need to redo ALL my palace :( .

Also, when will be the new moaic ores finally released? I really would like to have them in order to build the dinner hall, but there have been two Gondor pack updates in the last weeks and those blocks are STILL not in the Gondor pack! Why does it takes so long :( ?

PS : If this project isn't approved soon, I will end up with an entirely finished build on my solo world :p .
For the sandstone thing: The old setup (your setup) will go on red sandstone, replacing can be dine with voxel and WE.
For the decorative blocks: They are already in the pack, however they had to be moved onto the 1.8 stone variants (granite et al.), which are only accessible with voxel / WE yet.
For both: get yourself a staff to help you out (however red sandstone is not available yet)

Oh, I can take care of the replacing by myself, but thanks for the offer :) .

And nice news for the mosaics. Is it planned to replace all the ores currently on the server? I can help :) .

Oh, I can take care of the replacing by myself, but thanks for the offer :) .

And nice news for the mosaics. Is it planned to replace all the ores currently on the server? I can help :) .
No, we'll have both ores and mosaic, thus they aren't placed on the ores now, we need the ores as ores.