Accepted HoverKing's Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoverKing

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
1
When did you join?
31st of March, 2017

What is your current rank?
Commoner

Why do you want this badge?
I play consistently on weekends and sometimes during the week as well. Unfortunately it seems that, in the hours I am online, there is usually a very low concentration of people who can or do run mini games. I think that mini games are a very important part of this community - aside from being very fun, mini games offer an opportunity to socialise and meet new people on the server, they oftentimes contribute to the exploration of the server (nothing like a parkour race in Dol Amroth to get a good close look at its beauty!), and - most importantly in my opinion - they offer an easy and comfortable gateway for new adventurers to integrate into the community. As such, it is my desire to be able to organise these short and fun events, whenever I can. I would also consider it an honour, to be honest.

Lastly I should add, that since I don't really do any building (for reasons I have explained before), I usually find myself with ample time to do mini games when I am online.

Thank you for your time,
HoverKing.
 
Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to do stuff. You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top