• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted HyprNinja's Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyprNinja

Builds diagonally
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you first join the server?:
I first joined the server during July of 2019. I only got on a couple times a month, though, until the past October during the anniversary.

What is your current rank?:
I am now currently a commoner.

Why do you want this badge?:
I would like this badge for a couple reasons. My first reason is I would like to make the later hours of the server, American nights/evenings, a bit more lively. At such times there are normally only one or two people with any kind of badge to make the nights more interesting for new adventurers. Running mini games also would help make the adventurers get to know more people and for myself to get to know more adventurers. Hopefully, the good times I could bring would make them more interested in coming back, rather than getting on for a couple hours, seeing the famous places, then never coming back. Having such interactions that don't usually happen at that time could increase our North American audience.

Last edited:
Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to do stuff. You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.