• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

I have no memory of this place cave Build Day

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
I have no memory of this place cave Build Day 2019

2nd January Official Start: 2:00 PM GMT

Supervisor: Patrick_0901 | Co-Supervisors and Job runners: NicTheFifth & Oberanio
Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls to the great build day of the I have no memory of this place cave in Moria!!! This will be the final push for the I have no memory of this place cave.

Time and Date: The event will be hosted at 2 PM GMT on the second of January, until 6 PM GMT on the 2nd of January. The date is the 2nd of January, the wednesday of next week of which I am posting this.

Concept and tomb guide: We are going to work on the tombs and roads, the roads and tombs are already in said cave and the warp is /warp ac. We will explain in detail what has to be done on said day.

Rules: As we are opening this to the public there are some rules you must follow or you will not be allowed to participate. The first rule is that you must listen to all Staff members and Co-Supervisors of the project. Saying that you should listen to all people artist+ as they are trusted members of the community and most likely know what to do and the way to do it. You need to read and follow all instructions and visit the build guide before building.

That's all the information you'll need, if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or one of the co-leaders.
vSe2wCkg8ApPI0cbcQynTCIpb42Gzol0NYwEbM-S39d2ZrVk9NYsyudmMSaXFaqhjwiYznMhko2ZRI1nqzwqxraju8XjcwY9SWcrUivMk2498bWsNO88dvT9eFVvPF5PnLdXnYFb

Last edited: